The Business and Professional Women’s Utah Foundation was organized in 1989 as a non-profit 501(c)(3) IRS qualified charity exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes. Over the years, the Foundation has primarily focused on issuing scholarships.
The scholarships mainly assist women who are attempting to complete their education in order to enter or return to the workforce, oftentimes while trying to support their families. These scholarships are not solely limited to women, but are open to anyone who qualifies.
As a public operating and grant-making foundation, we depend on your tax deductible contributions.
BPW Utah Foundation Board of Trustees
Name, Office / Committee
- Shannon Huff Jacobs, President / Finance
- Susan Vaughn, Vice President/Finance
- Sally Holbrook, Secretary / Scholarship
- Kathryn Anderson, Treasurer / Finance
- Patti J. Besselievre, Finance Chair
- Debbie Moore, Scholarship Chair
- Barbara DeSpain, Finance
- Kathryn Gustafson, Scholarship
- Toni Payne, Finance
- Janet Lopez, Scholarship
- Dot Richeda, Scholarship